Saturday, November 6, 2010

home sweet home

I know people are finding all different places to study. For me the coolest and best place is my dorm. My roomate and I haven't really been getting along lately so she spends most of her time out of the room. This is when I use my time to study. I can leave my tv or radio on, which she doesnt like. I'm much better at studying when theres more distractions which some people may find odd. When the room is completely silent is when I normally can't concentrate. My mind just goes off into another world and I start thinking about things that are completely irrelevant instead of my homework that is due the next day. My dorm to me is just like my room at home, where i've spent the past 10 years of my life studying and achieving good grades. I know most are coming up with creative places to study but for me this is where I find peace. In my dorm. Also I'm not forced to sit at a desk, I can lay on my bed relaxed on my comfy pillows without and disturbance. Also, my room is much more convenient  if i had some last minute studying to do, such as between classes. Overall I study best when i'm comfortable and get better grades when I have distractions around me. Therefore my dorm is the perfect place to study and i will continue to use this as a resource for this and next semester.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, just so you know, these are next week's blogs. This week was following up on Tuesday's discussion and the stress relief one. You can still complete those by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't believe I messed that up! Thank you. I don't know why my pictures didn't load for my blogs either. I'll try to load them again right now, I'm not sure if you can see them, they were showing up on my other computer!

    ReplyDelete