Saturday, December 4, 2010

`*Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"


It is a mystery what my life will be like after college. Of course I can plan and prepare but I will never actually know until I get there. Right now I am majoring in psychology and  minoring in criminal justice hopefully this will take me somewhere far. After college I plan to become a cop working my way up to becoming a hostage negotiator. I relalize that this will take many years and a lot of hard work. Becoming successful is one of the most important things to me. I always want to be able to be independent and to be able to support myself. Even now I feel as if I'm too old to ask my parents for money. My ideal life after college will to eventually be able to own a house on the water. I want to live somewhere warm because I honestly can't stand the cold. I plan to be married and have two kids and hopefully if i'm lucky retire early. I realize that most of the things I want in my life aren't just going to come to me. It's going to take a lot of work mixed with failure and success. Ideally the most important thing to me is to have my own family, one that is happy and healthy. I am looking forward to what the future beholds.

No comments:

Post a Comment