Saturday, October 30, 2010

Enter at your own risk



Nightmares. I've been having nightmares ever since I left the trail of terror last weekend. Goblins, monsters, ghosts, clowns, mummies, the living of the dead all attended. As I waited in line all I kept saying was that I knew I shouldn't have come. I love halloween, the part where people can dress up to be different, I like the pumpkins and the individuality. What I don't like is to be scared, some people find that funny but i am not one of them. My friends convinced me to go, I've always strayed away from things like that, haunted hay rides, fright nights but I figured i'd give it a try. I payed $20 at a ticket booth that said enter at your own risk hoping I wouldn't regret it. After waiting in the hour and a half line we entered. Squeezing my best friends arm off we both walked in not knowing what to expect. A couple minutes into it we were attacked by clowns with blood all over their faces. They thought it was funny we were scared so they kept antagonizing us. As we got farther down the trail the people behind us got quite a laugh out of our screaming and eventually running looking for the exit. When it was over my friends and I laughed at how we must of looked when we were reacting to everything around us. It didn't take away from the fact i'm still having nightmares though! I'm happy I tried something new and got to spend quality time with my friends.



1 comment:

  1. http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/171132xdgc_w.jpg

    http://www.hauntedlexington.com/images/TrailoTerror.jpg

    ReplyDelete