Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grade Me


Different students have many different preferences. Some people are good at math and some are better at reading or writing. In my opinion it is hard to get a grade in something you are not interested in. Learning a subject one is not fond of may take away from the amount of work a student puts in to that class. Now onto the matter of grading. I believe just like some others that if a student attends every class, reads the readins and hands in assignments on time then they deserve a B. If I did all of that stuff and got a C I would be pretty upset. It's not easy to hand in every single assignment on time or go to every single class. Of course things do come up. My 2nd blog is late today because a member of my family passed away yesterday which was when i was planning on submitting this. My whole family is at my house today but this is helping me take my mind off things. As I was saying each grade depends upon the teacher. I can put as much work as I can into my math class and get an A+ but then I could put just as much work into my english class and get a B-. Normally a teacher will set his or her standards at the begining of the semester in their syllabus. It is up to the student to follow it and if they do I believe they deserve a good grade.

I found a video on youtube that shows how to get a good grade. Take a look.
HOW TO GET A GOOD GRADE

1 comment:

  1. http://www.disabilityrightsca.org/pubs/Images/Page-1.gif

    http://static-p3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/16/57/36/400_F_16573629_fnyUQ9a51o8z2KvrMCVUqI2t10uinwQJ.jpg

    ReplyDelete