Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inquiry Midterm Project.

here is a form of cyber bullying


this is an example of facebook affecting a students grades

Don't text and drive!

The interviewing process for this project was nerve racking. My class and I had to interview teachers, C.Cs and friends questions on a topic that we had chosen. I chose the dangers of technology. My first stop was the computer lab on the 4th floor of the library. I had found 2 people I thought would fit the job to be interviewed and yet they refused to go on camera. Nevertheless I found two new teachers who worked there way into my video just fine. This is the longest i've ever worked on a project in my life and i'm hoping everyone enjoys. What is your opinion on technology? Maybe your opinions will change after you watch my video. ENJOY!

WATCH ME

No comments:

Post a Comment