Saturday, October 16, 2010

A new addition!



I think Lee is really great. She brings a new taste to the class. At first I wondered why she was coming into our class so late in the semester and plus we were doing fine without her. As she started telling us about her life I realized that she was a really cool person. She relates to us and shes not afraid to admit her mistakes.
The first day she came in she told us we didn't have to listen and if we wanted we could just leave, I couldnt do that. Something just told me to stay and i'm glad I did. I saw Lee today in Chase Hall. I stopped and we had a conversation. She makes me feel really comfortable and if I ever need someone to talk to she puts it out there that my class and I can always count on her. Lee suggested we write a bucket list of all the things we want to do before we die. As I thought about it I realized how long my list was and what little time I have. I like how Lee makes us think about stuff like that. The other day she asked us to write an "I am" poem. Thats another activity that caught my interest because in reality I don't know who I am yet. I'm excited to see what else Lee has in store for my class. I'm really happy to have met her!

We were supposed to participate in the free hugs campaign but it turned out we weren't allowed to. When Lee told us about it she played this video. I love it. I think everyone should watch it and I hope it puts a smile on everyones face like it does for me.

WANT TO SMILE? :)

1 comment: